In January 1925, Luigi Turchetto began has own company, "Fabbro in Fonderia" after an apprenticeship with his father at the De Poli artistic foundry in Vittorio Veneto.
The company's name later changed to "FONDERIA LUIGI TURCHETTO".
In 1963, the firm was passed on to TURCHETTO GIORGIO, who also moved it to Colle Umberto, and contributed significantly to its growth. Giorgio kept his family involved with the firm, and like his father before him, handed the company down to his own children in 1993, who subsequently changed the name to F.A.G. DI TURCHETTO GIORGIO E FIGLI SNC.
Today, our company does business as "F.A.G. DI TURCHETTO LUIGI E F.LLI", a name synonymous with tradition, quality and innovation.